For all classes and events in the K3 studios: the entrance to K3 is on the canal side of the Kampnagel grounds (walk around the Peacetanbul Restaurant and the Alabama Cinema to the rear of the Kampnagel foyer).
Parking at Kampnagel:
Kampnagel visitors can use the underground parking lot on the Barmbeker Straße (flatrate 5 € / up to 1h 2 €). The device for discounting is available in the exit area of the foyer.
HVV Public Transpotation
Put together your own personal route – with the online services of the HVV: www.hvv.de
Subway: Borgweg, Saarlandstraße (U3)
Bus: Jarrestraße (17, 172, 173), Semperstraße, Gertigstraße (6)
For further information on rental bicycles: stadtrad.hamburg.de
Tickets for all events at K3 are available through the Kampnagel box office.
Kampnagel Box Office
Kampnagel Hamburg, Jarrestr. 20, 22303 Hamburg
Mon-Sat 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Ticket Hotline: 040 / 270 949 - 49 (from 10.00 am)
Advance booking is possible via the Kampnagel online ticket shop. The links to the shop can be found on the respective event pages on our website. Further information about the online ticket shop can be found here. If you have any problems with the ticket shop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Admission to some of our events is only possible via registration by e-mail. This information can always be found directly on the event pages of our website.
Tickets for Profitraining
In order to purchase tickets for the professional training via the Kampnagel ticket shop, a one-time accreditation is required.
You can find the accreditation form here.
- 1er-Ticket: 6€
- 4er-Ticket: 20€
- 12er-Ticket: (valid for one year, entitles to purchase tax tickets for all Kampnagel events except external events, concerts, special events): 50€
- Annual tickets: (valid for one year, for a maximum of 125 training sessions, entitles to purchase tax tickets for all Kampnagel events except external events, concerts, special events) 250€
we are delighted that you are visiting us again! In order to best protect the health of visitors, artists working and our teams, we have following recommendations for your visit:
- Keep your distance where possible.
- In case of symptoms of illness, stay at home.
- For selected events, different regulations may apply (e.g. 3G). In this case, we will inform you in advance on the respective event page.