We are glad see you again!
In order to keep it this way, we kindly ask you to keep the following rules.
For more information about your Kampnagel Visit click here.
For Information about participating in the Training Intensive please click here.
1. Before the offer
- You feel ill? Stay at home! Persons with signs of or existing colds of any severity or fever are generally not allowed to participate in classes. The same applies to people who are in quarantine ordered by the authorities.
2. How can I participate?
- You have to register or buy a ticket for all our K3 offers before they start. For the professional training, you can register via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you buy a ticket, you also provide your contact details, which will be deleted after four weeks.
- The tickets will be checked before the event and may not be given to others.
- You are not allowed to bring unannounced companions.
3. What is the difference between 3G and 2G?
- We have both 3G and 2G events, the training is a 2G event. Please check the information when buying your ticket.
- 3G means: Vaccinated / Recovered / Tested. 2G means: Vaccinated / Recovered. Please have your vaccinated / convalescent certificate or - for 3G events only - a certified citizen's test result that is no older than 24 hours ready before the offer. The documents will be checked by our admission staff. Therefore, be sure to come on time. As of 11 October, only tests from medical providers (pharmacies, doctors, laboratories) are permitted!
4. Distance regulation
- You must always keep a distance of at least 1.5m from other people.
- During practical dance courses and training sessions (3G format), a distance of 2.5m must be maintained. During practical classes you are only allowed to stay in your area marked on the floor.
- Distances do not have to be kept during 2G events.
5. Wear a mask
- At least one medical mask must be worn at all times in all enclosed spaces. Masks are also compulsory at dance events. The mask may only be removed in the event room if this is absolutely necessary or if it is a 2G event.
6. Hygiene measures
- Hands must be washed or disinfected thoroughly and regularly with soap before the start of the event.
- Observe cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Work materials such as yoga mats etc. must be brought by the participants themselves. Ballet stalls may not be used.
7. Changing rooms and showers
- May be used in compliance with the distance and mask requirement and the maximum number of persons. The kitchen may not be used at present. We recommend that you come to the courses already dressed and shower at home. Please bring your own drinks.
You can download our rules of conduct here.