We are glad see you again!
In order to keep it this way, we kindly ask you to keep the following rules.
For more information about your Kampnagel visit click here.
For Information about participating in the Training Intensive please click here.
1. Before the offer
- You feel ill? Stay at home! Persons with signs of or existing colds of any severity or fever are generally not allowed to participate in classes. The same applies to people who are in quarantine ordered by the authorities.
2. How can I participate?
- You have to register or buy a ticket for all our K3 offers before they start. For the professional training, you can register via email@example.com
3. Distance regulation
- In general, a distance of 1.50 m from other people should be maintained.
- This also applies during dance practical classes and trainings.
- Wearing a mask is voluntary.
5. Hygiene measures
- Hands must be washed or disinfected thoroughly and regularly with soap before the start of the event.
- Observe cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Work materials such as yoga mats etc. must be brought by the participants themselves.
6. Changing rooms and showers
- May be used in compliance with the distance and mask requirement and the maximum number of persons. The kitchen may not be used at present. We recommend that you come to the courses already dressed and shower at home. Please bring your own drinks.