we are happy that we can get back together!
To be able to have in person events again we have to practice new procedures. By sticking to the following rules, we want to ensure that we can remain in permanent personal exchange.
Please read the guidelines before your next visit at K3.
1. Before the event
You feel sick? Stay at home!
People with signs of or existing colds of any severity or fever are generally not allowed to participate in any events. The same applies to people who have had contact with Covid-19 cases in the last 14 days or who have returned to Hamburg from risk areas.
2. How do I participate?
- You have to register or buy a ticket for all events by K3 before it takes place.
- Tickets for events, either with admission or free of charge, are available through our website (www.k3-hamburg.de/en). During the purchase you have to enter your contact information which will be deleted after four weeks.
- The tickets are personalized and will be checked before the event; you are not allowed to forward them to others.
- You are not allowed to bring along unannounced company.
3. Distance Rules
- You have to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people at all times, even during courses and trainings.
- During pratical events you may only stay in your designated area marked on the floor.
4. Wear a Medical Mask (Surgical Mask or FFP2)
- A medical mask must be worn in all closed rooms, during the entrance and exit and while going to the restrooms.
- When everyone has taken their place and the event begins, the medical mask can be removed.
- If the distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained, a medical mask must be worn.
5. Hygiene Measures
- Wash your hands with soap before the beginning of the event or use hand sanitizer alternatively.
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- If yoga mats or other working materials are to be used in the course, you must bring your own. Ballet bars may not be used.
6. Changing Rooms, showers and the kitchenare currently not in use!
Therefore plesase come to courses in training clothes and with your own drink.
7. If you have a positive Covid-19 test result 1-8 days after attending an event with us please inform us at: email@example.com